All of our workshops are designed to provide useful information on all the key financial issues facing those near retirement or in retirement. Tax reduction strategies, creating the right estate plan to avoid probate and eliminate or reduce death taxes, assuring enough income in retirement and managing the portfolio with an eye towards protection in volatile market periods are key components discussed in these sessions. All of our workshops are designed for people over the age of 50 with a minimum of $200,000 of investable assets, not including your home or other real estate. If you do not yet have our minimum, please keep us in mind as your assets grow.
Advance & Protect Workshop
We will discuss exit strategies that may help you better protect your stock portfolio in a market crash, and how to identify the areas of the market likely to have the best returns right now. You will learn:
- How to identify the best performing investment asset classes while avoiding the worst.
- How our Advance & Protect model had positive returns in the 2008 market crash.
- About the fallacy of portfolio protection through diversification and it’s complete failure in the 2008 market
- A proven exit strategy to potentially reduce risk in a company retirement plan.
- Why buying and holding stocks while taking income in a market crash, may cause you to run out of money.
Tax Reduction Strategies Workshop
We will discuss alternatives that may help you preserve your capital, leave a larger inheritance for your heirs, and reduce your tax burden. You’ll leave with useful information, such as how to potentially:
- Understand the new tax laws that took effect in 2018.
- Employ bunching strategies to increase your itemized deductions.
- Learn what assets to keep and what assets to sell if you are terminally ill.
- Learn how to take your required minimum distribution tax free.
- Help prevent your beneficiaries from blowing it all-or their ex-spouse from taking it.